Thursday, April 7, 2011

IT'S ALL ABOUT BALANCE

For the past 3 months, I have been struggling with a pinched nerve in my neck, which has caused pain in my neck,shoulder, arm, and finger. I have had lots of pain, lot of teary break downs and more than my share of appointments. Some days are worst than others. Some days I have had two appointments. I live somewhere in the middled of these appointments. I drive 10 miles south and then I drive 35 miles north, passing my house when I travel to see about taking care of myself. Oh, it is dreadful passing my house!

I am weary and just want it all fixed so I can get some balance back into my life. I want to create something, anything! My Art and creating it keeps me sane. I keep hoping as the days go by and the appointments keep coming that soon and very soon, I will be able to work like I like to work. Yes, I am a stone cold workaholic and I am happy when I am working, very happy.

There are several major shows that I need to prepare to do. One is the Sanford Pottery Festival that is coming up the end of the month, April 30th and May 1st. The other major show is Bead and Button  in June.Also, I sell at the Moore Cty Farmer's Market on Saturdays and that will be starting back April 16th. When you are a working artist, you understand that if the body is not feeling well,  you can not work, and the business is closed.

I have not missed one apppointment and there has been a lot of them.  I want my Doctors to hear me and to help me deal with the pain, so I can get back to doing what is so important to my well being.

I trust God to be in control! What I want does not always match up with the master plan. But today, for this moment, I want to believe in getting a miracle! I want a miracle for my healing. I want to stop this crazy running up and down the highway. I want a little balance to do some things that make me smile and my soul happy. I want to get back to letting the" Creators create through me!" I don't think that is too much to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment